8/07/2009

Acknowledgements

Hi folks!! One more semester has gone and now I want to thank the ones who helped me when I needed, who said comfortable words when I was down, who made me laugh after a difficult test, who realized my sadness and tried to help me somehow. This is for almost all of you guys…

I know it’s difficult to see each other every day and do not get stressed but most of you could do it very well.

I think we all improved this semester and I’m very proud of us. We became more responsible and we are already veteranos!! Hehe

So, congratulations for us because I think even having difficulties we did make the most of our semester.

And, if some weeks ago I criticized Rafael, now I’m saying: Congratulations for you too! For me you are a very good teacher and I feel quite of sad knowing that you are not going to be our teacher again next semester. But I feel just quite of sad because we are going to have Janie as our teacher so we will lose a good teacher to get another good professional.

And just finishing to talk about Rafael, I have already said it for him but I`ll say it here now: the last listening was very good. Having said that, I`m not saying that it was easy, good and easy are different things! I think it was good because it was clear, it wasn’t a complex topic and now for sure, if I fail in this test it`s because my listening skills is not good enough yet, and not because the listening test was a bad choice, it wasn’t the case!

Ah, and Rafael: in my view, for these tests, the time was very well set up =)

Well, talking like this seems that I’m not going to see you in 1 or 2 weeks (hehehe) but anyway, thank you again!

Aline made a “special” comment about me in her last post and I appreciated it a lot. So, Aline, I’ll just say one thing: special people deserves special treatments! ;)

I have been learning a lot with you and I feel really happy for it, I just hope that I could be as good for you as you were for me!

In the last 2 weeks I have been too stressed because I started doing a hard professional work and when I wasn’t at University or studying at home I was working. So I would like to say that I’m so sorry if I wasn’t much talkative or kind of laughing all the time. When you sleep 2 hours at night during 1 whole week you can’t pretend that you’re ok. I know that it’s not your problem and for this reason I’m very glad for the ones who understood me and helped me in this stressed period.

So, it’s a kind of “good-bye” but I still don’t know if I past in all the subjects, so, forget it!!

Hehehe.. I’m kidding!

Kisses for you! Enjoy your vacations!!! And please, do not delete your blogs :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nai!!
    Very good your post and your tribute to Rafael, I think he is a very good teacher too. And everything that he did to you and to us, was good, so by your post I want to say thanks too.

    Kissesss Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nairana!!!
    I finish the semester feeling happy, because I learned a lot of things and little sad in the same time, because maybe I should have studied more.
    I agree with you Rafael was a good teacher…
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear Nailana(hehe,
    First of all, I totally agree with that:"I know it’s difficult to see each other every day and do not get stressed" :(
    I feel like that almost every day But don't tell the others, OK? from now on is our secret!

    Well around the rst of your text I do agree to that we most of us improved and of course this has to do to Rafael's job.

    Exchanging complements: I don't need to tell you again.
    ABX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nairana, Samantha & Alines:

    Thanks for your nice words. Even though we all like to hear/read good things about our work, I feel kind of uncomfortable, because this is just the job I'm paid for... I just tried to help you evolve and you did it somehow.

    Take care you all! See you!

    ReplyDelete