6/22/2009

Trio Maravilhoso Regina

According to the professor Nóris, as you know, Alejandro, Bianca and I are the "Trio Regina"! So, today, I will talk about us! ;)
First of all, I looked for the famous "Trio Regina" and I found out that its real name was "Trio Maravilhoso Regina" and it was on TV in 1956. As Nóris said, it was composed of perfume, talcum powder and toilet soap and its trade name was Regina. I read in a site that it is one of the classic greaters of the past and that Antonio Maria composed its single:
"Eu sou a água de cheiro Regina
Eu sou o talco Regina
Eu sou o sabonete Regina
Nós três, o Trio Maravilhoso Regina
Quer no calor e no frio
Com o tempo bom ou chuvoso
Somos o Trio Regina."
So, since we are "Trio Regina" we didn't forget of classify each one of us according to the products: I'm the perfume, Bianca is the talcum powder and Alejandro is the toilet soap, we had a reason to do this classification, but this is a secret! :D~ hehehe
Well, now talking about us and forgetting about "Trio Regina"...
First semester of 2008 Bianca added me on Orkut before the registration day of UFPEL. On the registration day I was lost in the hall of FAEM when Bianca asked me: "Are you Nairana?" and I said: "Yes!!!" so we stayed together on that day and we combined of going together on the first day of class. On this day we didn't have one class so some colleagues went together to the gas station, the famous gas station., and there we started talking, so that on the second day we sat near to each other. From this day on we started to be more friends and started to be closer to each other. Since first semester of 2008 until now we did a lot of things together and I even was distant of them for a time, but then everything was decided!
Trio Regina goes and comes back because we love each other and we respect the defects of each other.
So, Alezito and Bibi, this is for you to know that my days in the college are better with you, thank you so much for support me and accept me how I am!
Thank you for all laughs you made me give and for the hugs you gave me when I needed, you're great! \o/
Parties, classes, works in my house, chimarrão, CELSUL, gas station, trots and the last one: the caipira party for our novices! Everything we made and we make together was/is very good! Even a poor hotel's bedroom becomes good with you! =D
So, talcum powder and toilet soap, here goes some pictures for you to remember the best moments we had together! Thank you for everything!
Trio Regina at gas station after the trot!
Trio Regina already sat near to each other!
Bibi and I

Alê and Bibi
Our first presentation in class!
Our first party together, the party with our "veteranos"!

The same party!
Bianca and I at Observatório (Alejandro arrived later) commemorating Leandro's birthday and mine too!
Bianca and I doing a literature work in my house (we went doing that until 7:30 in the morning)!
Alejandro and I doing the same literature work in my house (but we did it just until 03:30 in the morning)!

Trio Regina (doing a work)!

Again!

Trio Regina at CELSUL!
Trio Regina at CELSUL!
Trio Regina at CELSUL!
Trio Regina at CELSUL!
Trio Regina at UFPEL's cocktail welcome!
Bianca and I at "Línguas em contato" party!
Alejandro and I at "Línguas em contato" party!
Trio Regina at Festa Junina party (20.06)!
The classical picture! ;)
So, this is Trio Regina!
Just a comment: colleagues, I like you too, but as we all know, each one has more affinity with determined person, and this is our case! ;)
Kisses for you all!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!
    I don't have some of those pics! I order you to send them!!! I want them!
    This is so cute Nai! \o/
    I loved the text and the pics too!
    You remember quite well everything! Evwen the time we stayed up doing work! xP
    Well, today is your birthday, we are not going to be with you tonight, but we'll celebrate on the weekend! :D That's for sure!
    (And today in the afternoon we had a dignified coffee break, that was our celebration!)
    I wish you the best! Today and forever, you're someone that I can count with and I hope you can count with me too!
    A big hug and lots of kisses!
    Luvs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And NO, I'M NOT THE TOILET SOUP! ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete