5/10/2009

Music: Everything is possible!

Hii! Today I'm going to present you an incredible video! I hope that you haven't watched yet!!
This video show us that everything is possible.Not just in music but in the life too. Try to watch all the video because it's very good:


Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h8qkMBE_E

Isn't fantastic what they do with simple things in an apartment? They are really very good in what they do. They have rythim, harmony, criativity and talent!
I think that the soul's music is what I mentionned above. If you have this 4 aspects so you will be a musician! You don't need to study but you have to like of what you do and be perseverant!

As I said, watching this video we can realize that everything is possible. They did music with books, bed, toothbrush, toilet, medicine, etc. (Sincerely I didn't like what they did with the books. The sound was great but poor books!) And from this video we can use the same thought for our lives. With little things we can do much! If we want, everything is possible! We just have to be perseverant. Having effort you can go for anywhere you want and get everything you wish!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Nai!
    That's awesome!
    The guys look so British!
    I liked the first rhythm they did!
    You feel so like dancing when you hear it!
    Hehehe
    I liked a lot that video! It's really nice! ;)
    Kisses and see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nairana. I never saw this video and it was good. They did music with everything in apartment. I agree with you. We need to pursue what we want to do and never to give up. If you wish some thing you can have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nai!
    These video is incredible!
    They have talent, like you said, I totally agree with you! I posted a new video in my blog, with an artist, a guy with a different talent.
    If you can see, coments...
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nai!!!
    This video is awesome like AlĂȘ said!!

    In my opinion this is a gift..
    I loved!!!

    Kissesssss Xavante!! :)

    ReplyDelete