5/31/2009

My godson!

Hi!! I was in doubt about what I was going to post today and I decided to tell you about my godson!
His name is Rafael but I call him of Rafinha!
He born in april the 19th, 2009 so now he is 2 months old! When he born he was 1,57 ft and his weight was 7,21 lbs!
My boyfriend and I are the godparents because Rafael's mother (Rúbia) has been working in my boyfriend's house for more or less 5 years and she is really kind!
Since I started dating Diogo I used to say to Rúbia that I would like to be her bedpan if she had a child and so, when she had it, she didn't think twice! hehehe
We really get a long well! I like her so much and I know that this is reciprocal =)
Rúbia is 34 years old and she already has a daughter but she is adopted so Rafael is her first biological child! Rúbia isn't married but she and her boyfriend (Adelar) have been together for 8 years, they are almost married!
Rúbia came back to work one month ago and she carries Rafael with her to her service!
She is poor and finished school last year! I admire her a lot because she is a very hard-working woman. She is worthy, polite and very friendly!
I know that she is going to be a great mother! And I hope that Rafael will be a good son!
My godson is very beloved, he is really calm and doesn't disturb anyone!
Because of the university I can't see Rafael as often as I would like to but at least I see him all Saturdays!
I got emotional two Saturdays ago because I woke up in the morning and Rúbia was holding my godson, so I said "Rafinhaa you're already woke up" (with a happy voice) and then Rúbia showed me to Rafael and said "Look Rafael, is your godmother!" and I said "Hiii Rafinha, my dear!! I missed you so much!" so Rafael openned his arms in my direction and gave a huge laugh! Oh my God! I just held him in my arms and started to cry! His laugh was so pure and so moving that I couldn't control myself!
Ahh only talking about him and remembering his smooth face I'm already missing him! =(
Well, that's it!
Please talk about all my mistakes, ok?
Kisses for you all and have a good week!


I with Rafael on his first day of life!
Diogo and I with Rafael on his second day of life!
Rafael holding my thumb!
Rúbia and Adelar with their child!
Rafinha sleeping on my chest (03.22.09)
Rafinha learning to smile (05.02.09)

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nairana!!!
    I understend what you are feeling about your godson. As you know, I have a god-daughter too. She lives in Morro Reuter and I can not see her as much as I want. I mess her very much and every time that I travel to Morro, I meet her.
    Nice text and your godson is beautiful.
    See you, Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nairana. I liked your text and the photos are very good.
    You have a handsome godson. He is cute.
    I remember when my sister was born. Now she is 6 years old. You need to enjoy this moment, because when you wink he will be speaking, going to high school and doing almost everything alone. I know they need to grow, but it could take a long time.
    Congratulations for your godson.
    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nairana!
    First I want to thank you about the comment in my post. Sometimes I type so fast that I make a lot of mistakes! hehe
    About the lung thing, the man is alive and I don't know about the transplant, but I guess they did it. And about this sentence "I'm not used with" I think I should put "used to", but I wrote a comment in my post asking for someone's help too. I'm glad you liked my idea of newspaper :)
    Now about your text, I think you're such a lucky person for having a godson! When I was eight I'd be the godmother of my cousin, but I was too young and I couldn't. I always want to have a godson or a godaughter, it's very nice, isn't it? I loved your photos, but that one with he holding your thumb is really cute, he's so small :)
    I don't find any mistake Nairana, your text is really good, congrats! Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nai I just love your text and also your pictures. Rafinha is really a handsome boy.
    I feel happy to know that you reaaly wanted him as your godson.
    I guess you already know that I LOVE children but I'm going to wait a little bit to be a godmother or mother.
    I couldn't find big mistakes in your text.
    I guess we all improving our writing skill.

    ABx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nairana!!
    I felt your emotion to the read this text.
    I am godmother too. My godson is called Lucas. He is ten years old. I don't see him very much, because you know I live in Pelotas during the week and he lives in the countryside of Piratini, so I only have the weekends for looking for him.
    In the future, If I have money and conditions, I want help Lucas in his studies, because He is very intelligent.
    Ah, Your godson is very cute.
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nairana! Your godson is very cute... and what a beautiful name he has!!! hehehe...

    About your mistakes:

    - no need to use "of" after "call";
    - what do you mean with "bedpan"?
    - don't forget to use "was" in "when he was born".

    Well, I guess that's all. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for have commented here and for the praise! =)
    Rafael thank you for the corrections and about the "bedpan" I was wrong, it must be "cummer" I think. Is that right?
    See you!

    ReplyDelete