5/01/2009

Music: Susan Boyle

Hii guys! Thank you for the visit!! Well, keeping my "music topics", today I'm going to talk about Susan Boyle! Maybe you've already heard about her on TV and maybe you didn't. Watch to this video and after I'll talk about that:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZCFFfBrPE


In my opinion she's really incredible!! She is like an angel! Her voice makes us feel wonder! When I looked at her I thought "Oh my God... what fuck is that? Well, at least I am going to have good laughs!" and when she opened her mouth: I had a VERY BIG SURPRISE!! I felt so bad after watch her presentation! We are so bad, so prejudiced... Why can't an "ugly person" sing well and have talent?? Why we tend to laugh when she says that she wants to be a professional singer? Why a professional singer must have an appearance as Madonna and Britney Spears have? Why we underestimate people? Our society is rigid, it doesn't accept ugly people, poor people, fat people, strange people, disabled people, sick people, black people and it almost doesn't accept "good people". Our society is cruel! People have to be really good to be recognized. People can't be a simple "Maria" or "João". They must have power and must be IN the society!!! I want to say that you can be ugly if you are rich for example! You can be poor, if your father was very considerated by the society! And so on...
Susan did the right thing! She got what she wants by herself, by her own talent and even being poor, ugly and strange now she is recognized by all the society!
After knowing her, I'm a Susan Boyle's fan! Not just for her talent, but for her honor too!
I saw a documentary in which they talk about Susan. In this documentary Susan says that she is unemployed, single and lives just with a cat. She is already changing her mode of dress and worrying about her own appearance! It is good and one more time the society is acting to change a person! Sometimes it changes for the better and sometimes it changes for the worse!
Good luck Susan! I'm sure that you deserv all the success you are going to have!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Nai!!
    In my opinon we have to belive on our dreams. And we have to be positive, just like this woman. We can't think that something isn't going to happen.

    Kisses for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nay!
    I realy loved your text! Our society is usually prejudice. When I saw these woman I thought:...is a joke?... But,when she started to sing, I don't believed! I almost cry! She has a very good and lovely voice!
    I'm felt bad after that, because I had a prejudice too!
    I hope Susan will have success.
    Nai,see you tomorrow!
    Ju ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nai your text is really good. It makes people "revaluate"-not sure if this word is right, if somebody knows please tell me, ok?- their judgement. I saw Susan on TV a couple of weeks ago, she is really out of this world. Her voice is beautiful much better than Madonna, Britney or any other successful singer.
    I just LOVE her perfomance.

    Around your text.

    I noteced some mistakes.
    Why (do) a professional singer must have an appearance as Madonna and Britney Spears have?

    She (has) is already changing (changed) her mode of dress and worrying about her own appearance!

    ABx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Nairana!!! I agree with you. I think our society manipulate a lot of people like they were "slaves" of It "rules". It says what we have to wear, who we have looks like, we have to be slim, especially the women, and other things. But we are not dolls, we are people and we all are dfferent from each other. Everyone knows what is better for itself. Suzan Boyle proved that to become a singer, a person does not have to be a "Britney". Kisses, very nice text. Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nairana!!!!!
    I saw this video too. I got puzzled watching it. When I looked at her I couldan1t believe.
    She is totally different of profile of the famous singer, but her talent is just like of the others.
    I believe that we live in a world where a beauty is something necessary (I don't like this) and the soul, character and honesty didn't need exist.
    I hope that Suzan Boyle does very sucess and change these stereotypes created for society.
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Nai, as I told you a few weeks ago, I had already seen that video.. I totally agree on that she's amazing, and her voice is really awesome!
    I prefer Susan Boyle than Madonna or Spears, they suck! :x
    Kisses and very, very nice post.
    (When you wrote what you thought about Susan when she presented herself, it should be "What the fuck is that?") LOL

    ReplyDelete