7/14/2009

3G INTERNET


The week before the last week I bought a 3G modem, so I cant to come up with an excuse to dont to post in our blog!OK?!=P

Im going to talk about the 3G internet. The 3G is the third generation standards and technologies for mobile telephony. This technology doesn’t works by satellite. Although there are identified satellite frequencies to this, today the 3G’s are Earth frequencies, in other words it occurs between the apparatus and a radio base station on Earth. Today is useful to have a 3G Internet because you can to connect in any place you are, since there is in your city a 3G support.

But, pay attention it isn’t a great acquisition!

About the velocities. The velocities are a majestic lie, even there isn’t a nomenclature, nominal velocity is the name used to define the highest velocity and not the real velocity, which is “a bit” lower. They should to announce the minimal velocity but it not occurs and you buy a product that isn’t what you really want. You realize this when you begin to use the Internet and it takes several minutes to load your pages. It occurred with me, and I needed to return to the establishment and I changed the velocity to another more powerful.

My internet is from Claro and it works better here in Pelotas than Rio Grande because the antennas, but nevertheless when it’s raining or the sky is so much cloudy is so difficult to surf quickly. I mean, if you don’t need to connect in different places, it’s better to buy another kind of internet like cable or ADSL because they are cheaper and work much better!


See you!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD YOU'RE USING THIS SPOT TO MAKE MONEY,OOPS PROPAGANDA?????
    YES OR NO??
    WHAT???

    :)
    This is not right.


    *Yes you really cannot excuse yourself anymore.It was about time, hah??


    Well do not consider(?) my first line because I just read the title and then...I realised what was about.

    It is awful when"Something offered or sold in a manner that conceals its true value or nature. [comprar gato por lebre]"

    Well Done Gustavo!
    ABx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gustavo,
    nice text!
    My internet works by antenna too, but isn't the same.
    I don't know how the people could invent this things...
    See you!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete