7/18/2009

I'm getting crazy!!

Hi people! How are you?
No.. I'm not asking it just to start a conversation being polite. I really want to hear you! I want to know how you are, how your lives are, because I'm not as well as I would like to be! Yeah, it is true... =/
From some weeks ago until now I've been crazy and depressive!
I think I'm getting like that because I have lots of things to do and I can't. I try, I ave been studying hard but that's not enough yet. I need to be better and do more, I really have to do what I'm supposed to do and I have it very clear in my mind. The problem is that everything I've been doing is focused on study and that's not enough at all. The other problem is that my ID (the part of the mind which is responsible for the human's pleasure) is constantly asking me to have some fun and my Superego (the part of the mind which is responsible for make the human act using the reason) is constantly remembering me that I have a lot of things to do and so I can't spend my short and precious time having fun. This is the reason for why I'm getting depressive.
So, as I said, I'm not just getting depressive, I'm getting crazy too, and I'm not turning things bigger than they are!
As some of you already know on Thursday I saw myself in a bizarre situation:

I talked with a book!

Oh my God, that's so shameful!
I wouldn't tell it to you but I don't care because I think you will not have a bad reaction, instead of that I hope that you can try to help in any way a crazy colleague.
Well, you probably are curious about what I said to the book and what book was that.
I was studying morfology on my desk at about 1 a.m. when suddenly I saw the book "A carne" written by Júlio Ribeiro. This book was on my shelf, so I took the book and I said:
-"Bah! Que massa!! Vou ler esse livro! Eu quero ler esse livro!"
And after I said:
-"Ah! Não posso ler, não tenho tempo!"
So I opened the book, approximated my mouth of its pages and whispered:
-"Eu vou te ler depois, agora eu não tenho tempo, mas depois eu te leio! Tá?"
Then I closed the book, looked at it and saved it on its place.
Now I ask you: Am I already crazy? Or I'm just getting crazy and I'm not crazy yet? I'm worried about it! =(
On Friday morning I saw myself practicing my speaking with my godson, who is a 4 months-old baby!!!
So, what do you think about my situation? Are you like I am? Do you think what I have is serious? Have you already felt like that?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nairana!
    Relax, I don't think you're crazy!
    But I really believe that you should have more fun. I know you have a lot to do and to read, I really know, but I believe nothing can bigger than our happiness. Of course, sometimes we have to do something we don't want to, it's normal. But we must have some time for us! We don't need to be always in a hurry, I really hate to be in a hurry! So I decided to be very calm about collegge. I study a lot, I study everyday, but I always have some free time to do what I want, and to be with my friends. And it doens't matter if I won't take my graduation in the "normal" time.
    Well, I hope I could help you. Yesterday in class I got very worried when all you said that you don't have time for you!
    Kisses! And don't get crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you always ask us to tell you your mistakes... So, I think it should be "I talked TO a book" and not "with a book"!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nai your not getting crazy!!!!
    Of course not!!
    We all very very very very tired lots of things to do, deadlines to accomplish this can leave us a bit "out of the little house" :P but it's ordinary.
    Don't worry about it.

    ABx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nairana!
    You are crazy!!!!! Heheheh… I am kind you, of course….
    All students are with the same problem, little time and a lot of things to do. All this does party of academic life, one day all it will finish.

    Ahhh!!! Friend,doesn't get worried! It worry causes wrinkle…
    Kisses Aline

    ReplyDelete